Right Of The Star

Thursday, August 12, 2004

I'd hide my identity too!

Worldnetdaily.com

Did aliens save planet in 1908?
Russians say they have found spaceship debris.
scientific team researching the site of the Tunguska meteorite crash of 1908 say they have found remnants of an extraterrestrial spacecraft, report a variety of Russian news agencies. ....

....."I am fully confident and I can make an official statement that we were saved by some forces of a superior civilization," Yuri Lavbin said. "They exploded this enormous meteorite that headed towards us with enormous speed," he said. Now this great object that caused the meteorite to explode is found at last. We will continue our research, he said.

I gotta tell you, based on the way we are treated by the world after saving billions of people from tyranny the Aliens are smart to keep their identity hidden!

Rush Limbaugh has a letter to the world about this ungrateful attitude.

The way we are treated after doing so much for so many, if I saved the world I'd hide my identity too! (Hope they aren't still waiting for their thank you card!)
DKK

No comments: