Right Of The Star

Wednesday, May 04, 2005

Still On The Subject Of Insanity

Bill Maher, who I personally never thought was funny, edgy, or even timely (just arrogant!) proves again why he should just shut up!

And Craig Ferguson won my admiration for shutting him up!

Via The Corner:

CBS

Late Late Show

May 3, 2005

34:00

Bill Maher: "I think that there is no perspective. People have no perspective, especially about crime. You know, zero tolerance. You know, of course, nobody ever wants to see a child, you know, diddled. That’s just plain wrong. But even the people who are testifying against him, they’re saying that he serviced them. They didn’t service him."

Craig Ferguson: "You don’t have kids, do you, Bill?"

Maher: "No."

Ferguson: "No. I have a son. It makes me crazy, this thing, this Michael Jackson thing. It drives me, the idea of someone touching my kid, I would go, I nearly swore there. I’d go crazy."

Maher: "Very wrong. But, you know, I remember when I was a kid. I was savagely beaten once by bullies in the schoolyard. Savagely beaten. If I had a choice between being savagely beaten and being gently masturbated by a pop star. It’s just me."

Ferguson: "The always controversial Bill Maher, everybody."

Maher: "What? That’s it?"

Ferguson: "Bill Maher. We’ll be right back with Rain Pryor."



I think that beating did serious brain damage to this man! I am so glad he is only on HBO that way I never have to risk catching his show while surfing!

HBO is a pay service and as such they don't have to wait for the ratings to feel pressure from customers. Here's hoping they do!
DKK

No comments: