Right Of The Star

Tuesday, May 17, 2005

NPD and The Media

Yesterday I was looking for strange and unusual quotes and I came across this site of actual quotes from people with Narcissistic Personality Disorder.

Most of them are quite funny in a strangely sad way.

But this new development between the press and Americans today -- and that is what it is, it isn't the press against the administration or the President -- it is the press against Americans, reminded me of some of the quotes I had heard there.

Here are some examples, go read the very long list and see if you don't see todays liberal media attitude reflected in these NPD quotes:

"I'm right back at the centre of attention - where I belong!"
"I would feel no different if I lost my mom or if I lost a pencil, or a movie I wanted to watch."
"I tell you things on a need to know basis. If I think you need to know I'll tell you"
“If people are stupid enough to let me run all over them...I'm gonna take advantage”
"A lie is as good as the truth if you can get someone to believe it."
"Look what you made me do!"
"I mean, come on, do you honestly think I would do something that wasn't in my own best interest?"
"While drunk and standing on top of his wood stove (no fire going) "I am God and the world revolves around my a**hole."
DKK

No comments: