Right Of The Star

Tuesday, May 17, 2005

Rockford Blog Trek - 051605

Update -- I have updated and posted Rockford Bloggers my Right Of The Star Blog, here is a link to the category.

I found the following new sites in the Northern Il area:

SisterTalk - Beloit/Rockford recent MBA graduate Lesbian Blogger - Good site, updated regularly, quite good thoughts from a gay liberal slant!
The Moment - Not really a blog, but a Indie/Punk/Electroica Rock Group from Rockford, 3 songs and schedule here. Quite a good sound, good guitar and tech sound. Kinda got a Yes feel to them, the guys voice reminds me of John Anderson who I LOVE - Hey Snug Harbor (see below) they will be in Byron on the 20th. I would recommend seeing them based on the 3 songs on their site.

By the way, another from my blogrolls is from N. IL. Angry Republican Mom is from Paw Paw.


Here is what is happening in the Rockford Blogs list. If you are a Rockford area blogger or know of one let me know so I can add them to these updates. I would encourage you to visit them all!

Snug Harbor Byron IL. - Completed his switch from Booger!
Power and Control - fairly well known blogger, some really good posts.
Ryan Packer - 18y/o - getting ready to graduate
Phil's Observations - Last update March 15
Purple Medical Blog - Medical Info, some good stuff
The Speed Shop - The Bodyshop Blog - took home the bracket trophy from Sunday’s VAPOR Drag day
T1Rex - Telecom Tech - some really great tech stuff.
Brainspinning - far left Roscoe, IL - appears inactive 2/16/2005

I will be dropping Brainspinning from the list if there are no updates this week and Phil next month.
DKK

No comments: