Right Of The Star

Tuesday, November 02, 2004

Election Trek 110204

Today is it - get out and vote everyone!

As I get ready for bed I wonder if I will wake up in an America that is the land of the free and the home of the brave that remembers it is a post 9/11 world.....

Or If I will wake to

The land of the Moore-on's, traitors, crooks and weasles that would do anything to return to the old ways that worked to line their pockets before 9/11 (French/Russian f'n crooks)

As Polipundit put it:

Tomorrow I will be working the polls in Eastern Pennsylvania, and I do not know if I will be back before the votes start coming in after 6:30 on the East Coast.

So here is my final plea:

Do you believe in an America that has the strongest military on the face of the Earth?

Do you believe in an America that wages a relentless campaign against terrorists

Do you believe in an America that holds the sponsors of terrorists responsible for their crimes?

Do you believe in an America that defends itself and does not rely on failed organizations like the United Nations to do the job?

Do you believe in an America that has brought together a large coalition that has brought down the regimes of the Taliban and Saddam Hussein?

Do you believe in an America that has destroyed Facism and Communism and now seeks to vanquish terrorism?

Do you believe in an America where are students receive a quality education?

Do you believe in an America where Americans retain more of their hard-earned money?

Do you believe in an America where children are welcomed into this world?

Do you believe in an America where our respected institutions and symbols are respected?

If you do, then go out tomorrow and vote for President Bush. The fate of the world, of generations yet unborn depends on you. I know you know what to do. I want you to do it. Get out and vote! Get out and encourage others to vote! TODAY IS THE DAY!

LET’S ROLL!


We will see - I get worried but I can only hope I wake to the same America I went to bed in.

This explains my thoughts almost exactly (click on What's at Stake), then there is these from Cox and Forkum



And



Remember this last one as you enter the voting booth!
DKK

No comments: