Right Of The Star

Thursday, May 05, 2005

While We're On The Subject - Insanity and Elections

First Moby now Bill Maher and the Governor of Wisconsin........ who cares about the gay gene!! I want to know if these people were really raised that way! Is this insanity nature or nuture?

Who knows, but in a previous post - If you can't throw an election throw a fit - I compared the Democratic Underground (DU) to the insane:
...a day at DU is like walking into a shrill and painful sounding psycho ward. The one where the constant painful cries of, "I AM Napoleon and my empire HAS been stolen," echo off of the bare cement walls until your ears hurt and you are forced to turn away in sorry disgust.

Here is a challenge - come up with other commonly known insane rants from folklore, movies, books that would apply to the current rants at DU. (election stolen, war is illegal, Bush undermined the UN.....hahahah that one made me laugh.....)
DKK

BTW, I would like to apologize to the insane for the painful comparison!

This is a repeat of a previous post, hoping for much more input.
Thanks,
DKK

No comments: