Right Of The Star

Sunday, March 27, 2005

Entertainment Trek - Dizzy Day!

Okay, so I watched Desperate Housewives for the first time tonight because of the whole gay story line - I just wanted to see how it played out, not because the guys is hot or anything!

Anyway, was I a week early and next week is the new season or what because they didn't even mention it or have the guy on! So now I wasted an hour AND I can tell you each and every sub story each in it's own very long winded sentence!

Over two weeks ago I ordered a CD from Amazon using their Super Saver Shipping method (order more then $25 and shipping is free - okay it was actually 3 CD's) and it took about 10 days to get. They kept pushing the ship date back, but the shipping was free! I really wanted this CD and if I had felt better I would have gone out and gotten it at the store, but the shipping was free! It finally got here and I LOVE my new CD and I can't believe I waited as long as I did, but the shipping was free! Can't look a gift horse............gift horse my ass!

The CD is The Killers - go to their site, check out the AOL Sessions (Great Music resource I realized) The past few years I have missed bands like this! I have relapsed into country because I can't stand rap/hip hop/bad unintelligible foul poems to a sickeningly repetitive mind numbing beat!

To the point, The Killers are great like a compelling mix of the original (not the newer "hipper" new stuff) U2, Duran Duran, The Cure, and Erasure. I love them!

Oh, is it just me or do those new Lexus GS7 (or something like that - why can't luxury cars have real names instead of secret code numbers?) commercials where you find the start button in almost impossible to get to places like at the bottom of the ocean, locked in a safe Mission Impossible style, or buried in a mountain of ice make it appear virtually impossible to get into a Lexus? I know, it is supposed to make the car look exclusive and all - but seriously, how many of us will scale a mountain or break into a safe just to start our car............

BTW, I am so dizzy I am bordering on sick - kinda like sea sick!
DKK

No comments: